Perched over the sea, sit on the verandas and watch the pelicans dive, the turtles swim below, and the sun retire for the evening. Beautifully decorated and offering all the most modern conveniences, Seascape is a dream holiday location. Across the narrows with totally unobstructed views is St. Kitts.
- Bedroom 1: Main floor master bedroom with king-sized or twin beds with ensuite bathroom, A/C, and huge glass-enclosed shower that opens to the views.
- Bedroom 2: Downstairs (pool level) second master bedroom with king-sized or twin beds with ensuite bathroom with glass-enclosed shower, walk-in closet, and A/C.
- Bedroom 3: Downstairs (pool level) third master bedroom with king-sized or twin beds with ensuite bathroom with glass-enclosed tub and shower, and A/C.
- Bedroom 4: Downstairs (pool level) fourth master bedroom with king-sized or twin beds with ensuite bathroom with glass-enclosed shower, A/C, and windows overlooking St. Kitts.
- Great Room: Large great room with flat-screen TV, DVD, and Ipod docking station. Large main with 4 sets of French doors opening to the wrap-around verandas. Ceiling fans throughout.
- Kitchen: Located within great room area, fully-equipped gourmet kitchen with granite counters, microwave, range, dishwasher, refrigerator with ice maker, toaster, coffee maker, gas grill outdoors.
- Dining Room: Seating for 4 in great room, or for 8 on veranda.
- Terraces: Two levels of verandas surround the house providing many private seating areas with sofas and chairs throughout. Large terrace at pool level with lounge chairs for sunning and sofas for shaded seating, plus table for outdoor dining on lower level.
- Large laundry room with washer/dryer; A/C in bedrooms; high-speed cable wireless Internet; local cell phone for use on island; safes in each bedroom; amenities by Gilchrist & Soames of London; welcome breakfast and drinks provided.
- Housekeeping three times weekly, weekly pool and gardening service, assistance with car rental and reservations, provisioning.
- Child Policy
- Not recommended for children because of high ledges.
House is located in the popular Cliffdwellers area in walking distance to beaches at Cliffdwellers, Jones Bay, Tamarind Bay, and Cades Bay. Minutes to Miss June’s Cuisine, Gallipot, Sunset Beach Bar, Coconut Grove, Oualie Beach, Wendy’s Deli, and Mansa’s (fresh produce and BBQ). 5-minute drive to airport or Four Seasons; 10 minutes to Charlestown.
High Season (Jan. 7 – April 15):
- 2 BR: $3500
- 3 BR: $5700
- 4 BR: $6900
Low Season (April 16 – Dec. 14):
- 2 BR: $2900
- 3 BR: $4600
- 4 BR: $5700
Holiday Season (Dec. 15 – Jan. 6):
- $1200 per night