The legendary Montpelier Plantation & Beach, a boutique hotel steeped in unique history, is now for sale. The luxury property, renowned as the place where the late Princess Diana and her sons stayed in 1992, is comprised of about 50 acres and 19 guest rooms, the ruins of a second historic estate, and an additional private home. Located in the picturesque hills of Nevis 750 feet above sea level, Montpelier is an award-winning treasure, offering the simple pleasures of life on the tiny island of Nevis.
With stunning views of the Caribbean Sea and the lush foliage of Nevis Peak, the hotel enjoys a loyal following of repeat visitors. While maintaining a high-standard of service and hospitality throughout its history, the property is ripe for further development if desired by a new owner.
- 19 guest accommodations, including 13 rooms and 3 suites with private terraces
- Luxurious great house with bar and terraces for dining and cocktails.
- Three dining venues, including the historic Mill Privee, the pool-side Indigo, and 750, the dining veranda.
- 30’ x 60’ mosaic swimming pool
- All-weather tennis court
- 2+ acres of private beachfront property on calm Caribbean beach with cabanas accessible by hotel guests only
- Guest library, boutique, programs for kids, availability for weddings
Price and additional details are available upon request.