Why pay for 100% of a vacation home that you only use 10% of the year?
We invite you to join other like-minded families to collectively own a magnificent $4,240,000 Costa Rica property, located in the quiet and beautiful hills of Montezuma, all for a fraction of the cost of whole ownership.
This is not a timeshare or a fractional offering. This is a limited real estate partnership opportunity with equity and participation in appreciation.
- Own a more luxurious vacation home than you thought possible
- A yearly fixed-week reservation calendar so your family can better plan
- Share the annual costs of the property with the other partners
- Defined 8-year exit strategy with equity and appreciation
- Save thousands of dollars each year in owning vs renting
- Fully furnished interior designed and decorated property
- Professionally managed for hassle-free ownership
- Seamless exchanges to other vacation properties in the US, Mexico and Europe
5 bedrooms, 7.5 bathrooms, 11,950 sqft, sleeps 14, with full-time staff to impeccably maintain the property.
Designed by renowned Costa Rican architect Ronald Zurcher (who also designed Costa Rica’s only Four Seasons Hotel), the 11,950 sq ft main villa is comprised of four gorgeous guest rooms on the ground level, with a palatial master suite on the second level. Every room offers breathtaking ocean and coastline views.
The principal rooms are all spacious and tastefully designed, providing seamless indoor/outdoor living. The living room flows seamlessly to the formal dining room and out to the terrace and pool/spa area. The impressive home theater room will make it a movie night to remember.
In the outdoor recreation area, the infinity pool with a swim-up bar takes it to the next level. With a barbeque and TV located inside the wet bar/outdoor kitchen, beer and burgers can be enjoyed while still soaking in the pool. You’ll also find a wood burning oven that’s perfect for family pizza night. Enjoy a workout, yoga or massage in the gym strategically placed atop a dramatic 100-yard cliff with unobstructed 180-degree Pacific Ocean views.
Investment examples in this $4.2m Costa Rica property:
- 5 weeks per year: Christmas week, 2 weeks in January, 2 weeks in April: $804,000 buy-in, 14.51% equity
- 4 weeks per year: One week in March, 2 weeks in May, one week in July: $432,000 buy-in, 7.8% equity
- 2 weeks per year: Thanksgiving week, one week in March: $324,000 buy-in, 5.85% equity
Lifestyle Asset Group
155 E Boardwalk Drive, Suite 473
Fort Collins, Colorado 80525